Event Sales Representative
Bright Event Productions is a select provider of innovative event lighting, advanced audio production, impactful design, and exceptional customer service for clients and brides in the Greater Nashville area, Knoxville, and beyond. Partnering with exclusive event venues and top-notch, professional vendors, experience the BRIGHT difference.
At least 2 year in Event Sales required
Willing to Travel to Nashville for training and monthly meetings
Specific Functions of Responsibilities Related to Sales
· Responsible for developing an inventory of prospects in conjunction with the Director of Sales, as well as a system of on-going contacts and cultivation into new clientele
· Responsible for maintaining client roster including the following actions:
· consistent & continuous communication
· overseeing the account and projects/events going on with said account
· keeping A/R up to date
· client meetings, event design, logistic planning, quoting, billing, event details, post event follow up
· Work in conjunction with Director of Sales to maintain current “packaged” accounts which includes but is not limited to exclusivities, preferred venues, and vendor partners
· Provide superior customer service
· Working in Conjunction with the Director of Sales to set personal sales goals to meet overall goals set by upper management
· Networking at area industry events (specific to the event industry as well as more general networking events) to build relationships with existing clients as well as create connections to new prospects or leads.
· Responding to incoming leads assigned by Director of Sales
· Track Personal Sales Goals, AR, and Commission Benchmarks
· Direct Communication continuously with Director of Sales regarding upcoming event needs, prospects, networking events, goals, AR, and benchmarks
· Adhering to all company procedures and operations, memos, manuals, oral, and written instructions as related to the essential functions of the job.
Specific Functions of Responsibilities Marketing & Education
· Provide content for social media & Marketing to Director of Sales or Marketing Manager
· Continued Education related to industry trends & new technologies, maintaining the company’s commitment to innovation
Job Type: Full-time
If you looking to work for a great small business, please submit your resume and experience by clicking firstname.lastname@example.org. Please no calls or visits.